Get £5 off at Who Gives a Crap.
Their toilet paper is so good, cheap, and 100% recycled! Now it’s time to up your TP game and get saving them trees!
We’re determined to prove that toilet paper is about more than just wiping bums. We make all of our products with environmentally friendly materials, and we donate 50% of our profits to help build toilets for those in need. To date we’ve donated over $1.8m Aussie dollars (that’s the equivalent of over £1,000,000!) to charity and saved a heck of a lot of trees, water and energy. Not bad for a toilet paper company, eh?
Did you know? More people in the world have mobile phones than toilets. Think about that next time you’re texting on the loo!
- 27,000 is the number of trees destroyed every day to make regular toilet paper. Our 100% recycled rolls make you part of the solution.
- Over 75,000 km2 of forests are lost annually, the equivalent of 27 football fields every minute.
- 27,000 trees produce enough oxygen for over 9,700 people to breathe annually.
- The number of trees destroyed in a day could cover the entire country of Monaco.
- 27,000 trees could remove 1,404 tonnes of dangerous carbon dioxide from the atmosphere every year.